Monday, April 2, 2012

Stock Portfolio April 2012

For Stock Portfolio April 2012, I have received dividend gain from MPHB RM 37.5. Therefore, MPHB purchase price will be adjusted from RM 2.84 to RM 2.8025. I'm still waiting dividend from TM and GENM. 

TM - Dividend 9.8 sen and capital repayment RM 0.30 so total equal to RM 398.
GENM - Dividend 4.8 sen so equal to RM 48.


Today 3rd April 2012, KLSE Index has hit the high 1609.33. We can see that due to GE14 coming, most of the stock have now trade at their high. Recently, a lot of penny stock also starts to move. Many people have started to speculate the penny stock and some have made a huge gain and some have burnt their wallet. Please be cautious if you intend to speculate in the stock market.

As for me, this year I will only focus on dividend gain strategy on stock market so I will ignore all the noise. My 2012 dividend target is to build my dividend gain to RM 5,000 / year.


No comments:

Post a Comment